Making your hotel stay as comfortable as possible
|Accessibility for persons with disabilities.|
|Room service from 7am to 11pm|
|Laundry and ironing service (ironing room available)|
|Secure luggage store|
|Private indoor parking nearby: €28/day (booking required)|
Upon request: universal plug adaptors, phone chargers, travel kits (toothpaste, razor, sewing kit)
Le Littré staying connected
|Free newspapers and magazines|
|Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel|
|Free Business Center access (computer and printer)|
|Monthly hotel newsletter|
|Children under 12 stay for free in their parents' room (superior rooms and above, excludes breakfast)|
|Children's TV channels|
|Cots (on request)|
|Babysitting service (on request, payable by the guest)|
|High chairs (on request)|
|Newsletter for children (during school holidays)|
Transfer reservations (from Paris stations and airports)
A concierge is on hand
Advice and booking of visits, restaurants, shows, etc.
Admission tickets for top Paris attractions (Montparnasse Tower with the best view of Paris, riverboats to explore Paris from the river Seine, the Jacquemart-André museum with one of the most impressive painting collections, Paris-Story, a film which takes you through the history of key Paris monuments )
Museum Pass (2 or 4 consecutive days) and transport tickets (metro and bus)
Make the most of your visit to Paris by downloading our mobile app. Find our app in the AppStore or on Google Play .
Get around in ParisA range of public transport is available 5 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Line 4: Notre-Dame Cathedral, Latin Quartier, Gare du Nord for the Eurostar and Thalys trains
- Line 6: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe
- Line 10: Roland-Garros stadium, Parc André-Citroën
- Line 12: Place de la Concorde, Gare Saint-Lazare, Sacré-Cœur Basilica in Montmartre, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles exhibition centre
- Line 13: Invalides, Napoléon's tomb
- Routes departing from Montparnasse: 96, 95, 94, 92, 91, 89, 82, 58 and 28
- Train stations accessible from the hotel:
- Gare Montparnasse: a 5-minute walk, connections to Versailles, Île de France and western France
- Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord: direct connection with metro line 4
- Gare de Lyon and Gare d’Austerlitz: direct connection with bus route 91
River shuttle service on the Seine; eight different stops one of which, Quai Malaquais (St-Germain-des-Prés), is a 10-minute walk from the hotel (or via metro line 4).
Cars Air France :
Airport shuttle by coach to Roissy-CDG and Orly is available from Cars Air France, a 5-minute walk from the hotel from rue du Commandant Mouchotte close to the Gare Montparnasse.
Le Littré style: Treat yourself to a bottle of champagne in your room or your private terrace to make that Paris feeling last!